Angeline’s key passion is ensuring her clients personal engagement and experience when acquiring art for either their private or corporate collections is a smooth, professional and enjoyable process.
Her twenty-plus years of experience, working with commercial art galleries in Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore, as well as with Sotheby’s in London, enables her to draw on a wide-ranging network of art market connections across London, Europe and Asia.
KEY PROJECTS INCLUDE
- Art Asia HK 1993- Frank Stella
- Christie's HK, 1995 - including the touring exhibition of the Jewels of Princess Salimah, the Aga Khan's (former) wife
- Sotheby's London, 2004 to 2008 - Key sales include The Wills Sale, Easton Neston, Important Turner Watercolours from the Guy & Myriam Ullens Collection, as well as Private Client management and development
- Art HK 2011, consultant to Ooi Botos Gallery
- Vue Privee, Singapore, 2012, exhibition collaboration
- .M Contemporary, Sydney, 2013 - Guest Speaker, Art Market Specialist
- Curator, Paradise Lost - Garth Knight - .M Contemporary, Nov 2013
- Escorted VIP Collector Tour to Art Basel Hong Kong, May 2014
Angeline’s growing international reputation has been forged as:
• A consultant and cross-collaborator on creative projects for her client base across Asia Pacific and Europe
• A conduit and connector for artists, galleries, collectors, art advisors, architects and business organisations
• An advisor for private collectors on their acquisitions and collection composition
• A curator and guest speaker for galleries at their events and exhibitions
Angeline holds a Bachelors Degree in Fine Art (COFA, NSW University, Sydney), as well as a Masters Degree in Museum & Gallery Management (City University, London). In 2012 she completed Sotheby’s Institute, Executive Education, Business Management in the Art World course in Hong Kong.